lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

champion Once Caldas luis fernando montoya

champion Once Caldas luis fernando montoya


An example become book

The daily struggle of the Colombian coach Luis Fernando Montoya


For an idea of ​​sports journalist Jaime Herrera Correa was born in Antioquia Champion of Life, a book about life and the vicissitudes that has faced after being paraplegic the excellent Colombian coach Luis Fernando Montoya, who won the Libertadores Cup 2004 with Once Caldas . There are 208 pages divided into fifteen chapters.



Francisco Maturana, author of the foreword, says with admiration: "In this book can rediscover that feeling of a country that produces the maximum achievement for a club in America. This example of life and overcome to read and analyze the ability of a person winning that overcomes adversity. "


The book reflects the times we shared together The Prof football and your family by adding the entire process of recovery has passed after the tragic 22 December 2004, when a bullet cut short the brilliant career that lay ahead. All accompanied by stories of his wife, Adriana Herrera, his son Jose Fernando Montoya and his psychologist and motivator, Luis Alfonso Sosa.

"Five and a half years of struggle, the goal is my rehabilitation process, weaning of all devices, an issue that I did in November 2009 to be more autonomous breathing 24 hours only show I can be a champion of life ". Montoya words that describe the struggle we have every day to continue his life.

A book aimed at those coaches who are starting, where you can enrich your knowledge with the concepts and experiences of Luis Fernando. In addition, step by step all the effort being made to regain their mobility.



"I still have a hope of redirecting"

By Cristian Mejía Bautista

- Where and how did the idea of doing the book?
"For several years I had proposed. Jaime Herrera had told me. But one day he came to my house and the concrete. At that time there caught my attention, but later James I insisted and started working on it. We spent a year and a half gathering data and testimony. Accompanied by my wife, Adriana Herrera and my psychologist, Luis Alfonso Sosa.


- Who will run the book?
-A worldwide, but there are two aspects: first, for those technicians who are aware of their conditions, but that things have been given, I used to get ahead. I tell them my experience and if to this we add discipline and responsibility, they can achieve. The second relates to so much effort I had to do to move forward after the incident I suffered. Despite the difficulties I have, I still hope to regain my mobility and, God willing, give me the opportunity to re-direct.


- What will you find people who buy the book?
"They're going to find a narrative of my life, moments that I shared with football and with my family. Moments from my childhood until today when I am recovering satisfactorily from the incident in December 2004.







link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXR2nM54z9s

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario