lennon beatles abbey road studio recording McCartney Harrison Starr EMI recording book
Greetings people!
I'm a collector, admirer and connoisseur of the Beatles musical work for many years, so I will publish material related to time.
I take my first post to show my latest acquisition shiny:
The book "Recording The Beatles"
The official website of the book:
http://www.recordingthebeatles.com/
Finally after 20 days of waiting came the book:

The content (a box with a book and a package of extras for being the deluxe edition):

The box containing the book mimics the look of the boxes where they kept the tapes for the period:


The book:

Some of the extra gifts (including an exact reproduction of the original manuscript of A Day In The Life)

A look inside the book:






What else I can add? is a wonderful book is at times very technical when explaining the operation of the consoles, recorders, etc. But the case that if one is interested not only in the music of the Beatles but also for all those details specific to the technology and techniques that were used at that time, it is extremely interesting.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario