lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

If I write a book, are all in jail

If I write a book, are all in jail

a formula fifties


"If I write a book, they all go to jail"



El Coco Basile spoke of his controversial exit from the national team. She said that will lead the country in mid-year.

While declining to give details about his controversial departure from the national team coach Alfio Basile said that Coco was "a quilombito" which led to his departure from the team in 2008.

"I had a quilombito and went, but no comments, it dies with me," said the coach, who was later replaced by Diego Armando Maradona.

Without giving many details, Basile hinted that much is known of the internal selection: "If I ever write a book, they all go to jail" fired.

The 67-year coach acknowledged in Pure Chemistry program, which broadcasts the sports channel ESPN +, which took over the squad last albiceleste in 2006 as a "revenge" of bad shot lived in the U.S. World 1994.

In that tournament, Maradona himself was suspended for positive doping when his team was one of the strongest contenders for the title.

Basile also confided that will redirect half of this year in Argentina, after rejecting offers from abroad.

Source: http://442.perfil.com/blog/2011/03/22/% E2% 80% 9Csi-write-a-book-go-all-in-cana% E2% 80% 9D /

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario