lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

preparation book also sexton

preparation book also sexton


THIS BOOK WILL WANT TO RECOMMEND THE

Hello you, this is my third post and this time I want to introduce this remarkable book (for those who know him as well.)




Football - DAVE SEXTON LIDIUN EDITIONS





This book includes several chapters explaining the techniques and tactics of football including photographs and diagrams to aid understanding.
It has many issues such as discipline, psychological preparation, training and physical training, attack, defense, counterattack and others.
It is ideal for anyone wishing to engage in the preparation and conduct of a football team at all levels.
I personally I have the book since I was born, I read it completely and I recommend it for anyone interested to either fan, player or coach of a team.
The volume is old already (1984) but still seems a very high quality guide útil.Dave Sexton has been technical director of major English clubs such as Chelsea, the Queen "s Park Rangers and Manchester United as well as its successful period in the England Under-21.Está considered one of the best coaches in the country that was in history.
Firm possesses knowledge which is reflected in the book mentioned.
I am convinced that will help you and will be useful reading.
Check in your library for this issue if they want to get it or trade in any country where they can offer.


Here I will leave the link to Dave Sexton's biography if you want to know about it.

This is one:

http://www.queensparkrangersfc.com/sexton.htm

And here's another, from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Sexton

I have nothing more to say, that's all people, I say goodbye until next time.







Note: This text is narrated everything myself so please excuse the mistakes if tengo.Y not forget to appreciate my effort to make this post.
Thanks, Greetings and comment please.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario