lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

(Reflexion)

(Reflexion)

FRLP point 1 tps physics exercises done



In a plane into the flight, a "lady" repeatedly pressed the bell to call the flight attendant



- What is the problem, Madam? - Ask the flight attendant

- Do not you see? - Answer Lady


- I was placed next to a dirty Indian.





I can not stand being next to one of these disgusting creatures. "" You do not have another seat!?


"Please calm down ... The hostess says "Almost all seats are occupied. But I'll see if there is a place available

The hostess walks away and comes back a few minutes later:


-Mrs., As I thought, since there is no free place in the economy class. I spoke with the commander and he confirmed that no more seats available in economy class. However, we still have a place in first class.

Before the woman could make any comment, the stewardess continues:

"It is quite unusual to allow a person in economy class to sit in first class. But given the circumstances, the commander finds that it would be outrageous to compel someone to sit next to someone so disgusting.

All passengers around, watching the scene, outraged.

Then, the hostess, addressing the Indian, he says:



"If Mr
. I want to take their hand luggage, as a first class seat is waiting ..


And passengers, who surprised the scene witnessed, stood up and applauded. .



IS THE WEEK OF FIGHT AGAINST RACISM, PART!





Two things are infinite:

THE UNIVERSE AND HUMAN STUPIDITY .... THE UNIVERSE AND I'M NOT VERY SAFE.
Einstein





COMMENT IS THANKS!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario