
website taringa book captures images

Well think this post just for information, I was looking to see if there any software to generate good publicity and I mercadolibre that go along with selling the book for this site, idk if this book is really to sell but is that free over here, so some users want to get rich selling the book ..
this is the link of sale and capture http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-96720934--inteligencia-colectiva-sudamericana-nuevo-_JM
and like this one bit xD found someone selling their new full user account xDDDD
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-99907869--cuenta-nfu-marketing-web-_JM
good as a gift and I leave the page with the catches I made full of page

Tumblalizr is an online website that will allow us to make screenshots of any web site and best of all it's free.
The way you use the site is as simple as you only have to perform the following steps:
* Enter the address of the website which you want to capture a
* Select if you want full page or just what you see at a glance
* Finally download the image in the size you like best (150, 320, 640, 1024, 1280)
It is that easy to catch a lot of sites and saving you time and your review and you could do with greater agility.
http://www.thumbalizr.com/
good bye and comment

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario